Saturday 19 March 2016

"Healthy life is start from home"

When i still working i have seen so many people and my colleagues always skip they breakfast or they just waiting until lunch only they will having food.

Just because in morning time they don't have time to prepare breakfast from home or because they didn't have enough time in morning to go and buy.

At the same time i also want people around me to have healthy food even they can't go exercise because of limited time they have on weekdays. Especially my hubby he have high cholesterol, i'm strictly taking care of his food. No Ghee, No rice at night and i avoid oil whenever cooking for him. One more thing is NO SUGAR even if i prepare drink or whatever required sugar i will replace it with Bura it's a organic sugar.

I'm happy when this idea cross our mind while thinking how to keep my hubby healthy. 

"Healthy life is start from home"


No comments:

Post a Comment